SEMINOLE, Al. (BRPROUD)- The Rescue Alliance Disaster Animal Response Team is working to help animals who have been relocated due to Hurricane Sally.
While providing pet supplies across the South the team ended up in Alabama where they helped an a man suffering from a bleeding leg.
Flooded waters in the area led a fridge to fall on the mans leg, causing it to bleed.
Rescue Alliance helped slow down the man’s bleeding leg till the fire department brought the man to a hospital.
The team is on a mission to help suffering animals by renting a uhaul filled with 140
animal kennels, dog food, cat food, water and other supplies.
Those who want to donate to The Rescue Alliance Disaster Animal Response Team can visit here.
- Seven constitutional amendments on the ballot in Louisiana this year.
- Saturday Night: Quiet end to the weekend; All eyes on Tropical Depression 28 in the Caribbean
- GALLERY: LSU runs away from South Carolina
- Car accident kills Geismar woman
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead