BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – There are almost 40,000 members of the LSU community and as of Wednesday, September 3, 489 people have reported a positive coronavirus test.
The breakdown of when these cases were reported can be found below:
It is important to note that the above dates do not reflect the date on which the virus was contracted by someone.
These numbers come from the TIGER Check Daily Symptom Checker.
Details about the TIGER Check Daily Symptom Checker which can be found here.
Along with including all LSU students, faculty and staff, the total number of reported cases “includes persons that were not on campus at any time in the period they contracted the virus,” according to LSU.
- Former LSU Tiger first player in modern MLB to win Batting Title in each league
- Louisiana treasurer to pause on taking COVID-19 business grant applications; legislators to debate fate
- Geaux Black and Gold LIVE Halftime Show: Packers at Saints
- Livingston Parish Public Schools announces two early dismissal days in October
- Louisiana man booked on 194 counts of possession of child pornography