BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The coronavirus is changing plans for the LSU football team this weekend.
The Tigers are not the only ones affected by COVID-19.
Students, employees and other members of the LSU community are still dealing with the coronavirus.
The university released new coronavirus numbers on Wednesday and the latest information can be seen below:
The number of active positive cases have dropped since October 13.
There are currently four students in isolation and 19 in quarantine due to COVID-19.
- Fourth grader forced to walk to school for internet
- BBB says Scammers Target Voters as Nov. 3 Election Nears
- 7 a.m. Traffic Update – October 22
- UPDATE: Louisiana man arrested in shooting death of his wife
- Mayor in Louisiana apologizes for councilman’s ‘threatening’ gesture after an explosive city meeting