BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Wednesday is Whisker Wednesday! 

Update: Argent chose his new mom before he even left the studio! NBC Local 33/FOX 44 news producer, Cortney Brown, adopted Argent Wednesday morning. The two bonded as soon as Cortney picked Argent up and cuddled him. Cortney said, “At first I just felt sad because he was shaking like a leaf. I wanted to comfort him and I knew he was the one when he slowly inched closer and closer towards me and then up onto my chest – Especially when he rested his head on my shoulder and when we booped noses. I love a snuggle bug!” Welcome to the BRProud family, Argent!

Argent is a beautiful six-month-old kitten up for adoption at Cat Haven in Baton Rouge! He is a silver tabby with big paws and an even bigger heart. He loves to play, but he also is a big cuddle bug. He would do really well in a home with other cats, cat-friendly dogs, and children. Argent does have a sensitive stomach, which means he would likely need to be on a special food.

There are many cats and kittens up for adoption at Cat Haven! If you cannot adopt a furry friend, but you’d like to help out, you can fostervolunteer, or donate! You can also purchase items on Cat Haven’s Amazon wishlist.