BATON ROUGE, LA (LOCAL33) (FOX44) – Looking for an easy, tasty and healthy meal for the entire family? Try this Wicked Good Stir Fry recipe from V-Well Solutions.
Kirk Vidrine, Health Expert and Owner and CEO of V-Well Solutions created this delicious dish that is sure to excite your taste buds and please the entire family.
To learn more about Kirk Vidrine and for more healthy recipes visit V-Well Solutions website.
Stir Fry Sauce: 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce, 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce, 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar, 6 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce, 1 teaspoon corn starch.
Stir Fry: 1 pound spaghetti noodles, 2 pounds shrimp (peeled and deveined) 2 tbsp sesame oil or vegetable oil, 2 thumb size pieces of fresh ginger root, 4 cloves of garlic, 2 onions, 2 bell peppers, 2 large handful of fresh green beans, 2 limes Minced, Fresh cilantro, to taste (optional) Sriracha hot sauce, to taste (optional)
1. Make stir fry sauce. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Preheat a large pan to high heat and bring a medium pot of water to boil.
3. Boil pasta. Add 1-2 tablespoons of salt to boiling water, then add pasta and cook according to instructions. Drain and rinse with cool water to stop cooking.
4. Prep. While pasta cooks, prep your ingredients. Peel and mince ginger and garlic. Cut onion and bell pepper into think half-moon strips. Cut the top and bottom tips off the green beans. Mince cilantro if using.
5. Cook stir fry. Add sesame oil to the pan and then quickly in the following order add ingredients one at a time stir frying over high heat for 1-2 minutes while constantly moving ingredient in the pan. As one ingredient is finished cooking move it to the outside edge of the pan making a hole in the center add the next ingredient. Continue cooking in this manner until all the ingredients have been added except pasta and stir fry sauce.
6. Add pasta and sauce. Add the pasta and stir fry sauce to the pan and toss all the ingredients and stir fry everything for about 2- 3 minutes.
7. Serve. Plate stir fry while hot. Juice limes over stir fry. Top with minced cilantro, and sriracha hot sauce if you like.