BRENTWOOD, Calif. (BRPROUD) – Just a day after Rap Mogul Doctor Dre was hospitalized, four people were arrested after an attempt to break into his West Los Angeles home.
Police say the musicians’ home in Brentwood was targeted Tuesday night. Security guards reportedly alerted police of the attempted break-in.
The suspects were not able to get into the home and allegedly fled the scene in an SUV. Officers later spotted the car in the area and after a short chase.
Dr. Dre has not released a statement on the attempted burglary but has commented on his health. He says he is getting excellent care at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- LDH confirms first case of U.K. COVID variant in Louisiana
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes