NEW ORLEANS, La. (WGNO)- There’s something lurking in the bayou of Louisiana…
Swamp Thing, starring Crystal Reed and based on the DC title of the same name, will become the second DC Universe series to air on The CW, joining Stargirl.
You don’t want to miss the special 90-minute premiere of Swamp Thing.
The CW’s newest superhero makes his debut on Tuesday, Oct. 6 at 8/7c.
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years
- Teacher wins 2-year, rent-free lease in luxury apartment
- KBON radio personality Layton Thibodeaux, known as ‘The Spicy Cajun’, dies from COVID-19 complications
- US adds 245,000 jobs as virus threatens the economy’s slow comeback
- Donation drive to provide Christmas packages for inmates now through Dec. 18