DENHAM SPRINGS, La. (BRPROUD) — A restaurant in Livingston Parish is set to reopen after catching on fire last year.
Denham Springs restaurant P-Beau’s Bar and Grill caught on fire last year during the middle of the night.
The restaurant has announced a reopening scheduled for the middle of November. According to the website, P-Beau’s will re-open on Tuesday, Nov. 21.
Hunter Territo, spokesperson for the marketing team of P-Beau’s, said new items are to be added to the menu and employees started training in early November.
The restaurant will open with a new “refreshing space,” a large selection of craft beer, frozen drinks and crafted cocktails, according to the restaurant’s Facebook page.
P-Beau’s is located at 121 Bass Pro Boulevard in Denham Springs.
- Study: High sugar levels could help pancreatic cancer treatments
- Formerly homeless Louisiana teen, with no parents shares how Jobs for America helped brighten his future
- Father of bride ‘giving away’ daughter at wedding: Love or hate?
- Hit-and-run crash kills cyclist in Baton Rouge
- Woman killed in Lafayette shooting, search for suspects