BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Rather go out to eat versus hosting a July 4 cook-out? Consider some of the below deals and freebies at restaurants nationwide.
- Applebee’s – Two new Mucho Cocktails have arrived at Applebee’s® just in time for your Fourth of July celebrations. The Captain Morgan, Malibu Coconut Blue Bahama Mama is an explosion of color and flavor, and the Tito’s Handmade Vodka-based All American Mucho has a zesty blend of strawberry and blue raspberry. Guests can enjoy the Star-Spangled Sips to-go or when they dine in for just $5.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill – Celebrate the Fourth of July weekend with new summer-flavored Italian dishes from Carrabba’s Italian Grill. The new spaghetti primavera with shrimp, tossed in sautéed red bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, peas and roasted tomatoes and finished with white wine lemon butter sauce is the perfect Independence Day meal, priced at just $19.99.
- Chili’s – On the Fourth of July, from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m., stop by Chili’s for the $5 Margarita of the Month and an Oldtimer with cheese to hold you over through the fireworks display. If you’re a rewards member, take advantage of the FREE meal for kids 12 and under with the purchase of any regular entrée.
- Honey Baked Ham – Leave the cooking to Honey Baked Ham this Fourth of July to spend more time with your family. The restaurant is taking orders for a Half Ham Deli Pack that will feed a family and includes an 8-lb bone-in half ham, your choice of four-pound sides and a package of rolls. The meal starts at $114.30 and is available for pickup or delivery. Plus, you can get 40% off select shipped products until July 7, using the code 941981.
- Krispy Kreme – Celebrate Independence Day at Krispy Kreme from now through July 5 with the Fourth of July collection four patriotic-inspired doughnuts. Also, now through July 5, Krispy Kreme will be offering one FREE original glazed doughnut anytime the Hot Light is on. The deal is only offered at participating locations and the limit is one per customer while supplies last.
- Sonic – Cool down this Fourth of July by heading to Sonic to get Half Price drinks and slushes. To use the deal orders must be placed online or in the Sonic App. The restaurant offers deals daily from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Fresh Market – In honor of The Fresh Market’s 40th anniversary celebration, you can enjoy an epic feast for two this Fourth of July weekend. Now through July 1, you can order a Celebration Meal including first cut New York strip steaks, asparagus with diced red peppers and sea salt steamer bag, loaded twice-baked potatoes and a shrimp cocktail tray for only $40.