BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – A Christmas parade is happening in District 10 over the weekend.
Starting at 3 p.m. on Saturday, December 4, this parade will feature floats, bands and more.
The parade is going to start at McKinley High School and follow this route:
- Parade starts at the rear of McKinley High School, travels down Thomas Delpit Drive to Terrace Street
- Turns right on Terrace Street, travels down Terrace Street to Eddie Robinson Sr. Drive
- Turns right on Eddie Robinson Sr. Drive
- Travels down Eddie Robinson Sr. Drive to Washington Street
- Turn right on Washington Street to Tennessee Street
- Turns left on Tennessee Street and travels back to McKinley High
Be ready to catch some throws from the floats as they pass by along the route.