BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Chipotle Mexican Grill will host “Coast to Coast Career Day,” a nationwide hiring event aimed at recruiting 15,000 new employees on Thursday, Jan. 14.
Announced today, the effort is part of a broader initiative to open 200 new locations in 2021 and comes after promoting nearly 11,000 workers in 2020, according to a release.
Chipotle said it continues to see a “very small number” of restaurants impacted by coronavirus-related staff shortages.
Chipotle opportunities provide various benefits including free meals, paid breaks and tuition assistance.
Anyone interested in an interview with Chipotle must register online to schedule an appointment. Interviews will take place from 8-10 a.m. and 2-5 p.m. CT at locally operating locations.
There are three Chipotle locations operating in the Greater Baton Rouge area:
101 W State St. (Baton Rouge),
2410 Tanger Blvd. (Gonalzez),
and 1934 Hammond Square Mall (Hammond).
Please bring a mask and make sure to follow all safety protocols while in the restaurant.
- Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office investigating deadly shooting
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Diabetes: What to expect?
- Thursday Night: Fog and rain tonight; Numerous showers this Friday
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Beware COVID-19 scams: Here’s what to look for