BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Chipotle Mexican Grill will host “Coast to Coast Career Day,” a nationwide hiring event aimed at recruiting 15,000 new employees on Thursday, Jan. 14.
Announced today, the effort is part of a broader initiative to open 200 new locations in 2021 and comes after promoting nearly 11,000 workers in 2020, according to a release.
Chipotle said it continues to see a “very small number” of restaurants impacted by coronavirus-related staff shortages.
Chipotle opportunities provide various benefits including free meals, paid breaks and tuition assistance.
Anyone interested in an interview with Chipotle must register online to schedule an appointment. Interviews will take place from 8-10 a.m. and 2-5 p.m. CT at locally operating locations.
There are three Chipotle locations operating in the Greater Baton Rouge area:
101 W State St. (Baton Rouge),
2410 Tanger Blvd. (Gonalzez),
and 1934 Hammond Square Mall (Hammond).
Please bring a mask and make sure to follow all safety protocols while in the restaurant.
- Kobe Dillon sets SWAC all-time record in Southern blowout win vs UAPB
- Loved ones say final goodbyes to Master Trooper Adam Gaubert
- DC Comics changes Superman’s motto, replaces ‘the American way’
- St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office awarded grant for litter removal efforts
- Monroe man arrested on 23 counts of Monetary Instrument Abuse and multiple drug charges