Jay Ducote makes bar-b-que chicken quesadillas.
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 (12 in) flour tortillas
- 12 ounces shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced, divided into 4 portions
- Layer half of each tortilla with 2 ounces of chicken, 1 portion of red onion, 4 ounces of Monterey jack cheese, and 1 oz. of Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue sauce.
- Fold tortilla in half. Heat a large sauté pan over high heat. Add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan and lower the heat to medium.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Slice into 4 pieces and garnish with sliced green onions.
- Serve with Jay D’s BBQ Aioli.