Chef Jay Ducote makes shrimp skewers.
● 1 lb (12-15 count) Gulf Shrimp, peeled and deveined
● ½ lb shishito peppers
● ½ lb shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, quartered
● 2 red onions, quartered with petals separated
● 1 Tbs. Jay D’s Sweet & Savory Chile Rub
● Olive Oil
● Salt & Pepper
● Bamboo Skewers, soaked to prevent burning
- Pat shrimp dry. In a mixing bowl, drizzle shrimp with olive oil, Chile Rub and
- In a separate mixing bowl, season vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Assemble skewers alternating ingredients as you desire.
- Over medium-high heat, grill skewers in a grill pan or on a grill, about 4-5
minutes per side, or until shrimp are completely cooked.