Jay Ducote makes a skirt steak roulade with his own barbeque sauce and goat cheese!
- 1 cup Goat cheese
- ½ cup Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- Flank/skirt steak, 2 each
- 2 tbsp Jay D’s Spicy & Sweet BBQ Rub
- In a small mixing bowl, combine goat cheese, half of the barbecue sauce, and green onions.
- Cut each steak in half lengthwise and fill each piece with 1/4 of the cheese mixture and roll each one up, securing with toothpicks.
- Place remaining BBQ sauce on rolled steaks and allow to marinate for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat an oven-safe skillet on medium-high heat.
- Season each steak with ½ tbsp of Jay D’s Sweet & Spicy BBQ Rub and place in the skillet to sear on each side for 1 to 2 minutes.
- After searing, place the entire skillet into the oven to roast for 5 to 10 minutes for medium temperature.
- Remove from oven and allow steaks to rest for 3 to 4 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables!