Chef Jay Ducote adds some serious flavor to cauliflower in this week’s Cookin’ Louisiane.
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 Tbs garlic olive oil
- ¼ cup Jay D’s Molasses Mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Remove the outer leaves of the cauliflower and trim the stem to be flush with the bottom of the cauliflower so it sits flat.
- Mix together the garlic olive oil and Jay D’s Molasses Mustard and gently brush on the outer layer of cauliflower.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for roughly 1 hour or until you can easily pierce with a knife.
- Cut the cauliflower into smaller pieces florets for serving.