- 1 small tub shucked gulf oysters (about 12-16 oysters),
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter,
- softened at room temperature,
- 3 Jalapeños, finely diced,
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced,
- 5-6 strips of bacon, cooked crispy and chopped,
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs, divided,
- 1/2 Cup finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese, divided,
- 2 tsp Jay D’s Backyard Brisket Rub,
- 1 loaf French Bread
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, jalapeno, garlic, bacon, panko bread crumbs, half of the cheese, and Jay D’s Backyard Brisket Rub.
- In a Le Grand Oyster Bed (https://www.theoysterbed.com), distribute oysters evenly amongst the wells. Scoop butter mixture into each oyster well, covering the oysters.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of each oyster well.
- Place Oyster Bed in the oven on broil for a few minutes, until the cheese is golden brown and the butter is sizzling.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, and serve with sliced French bread.