BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — A total of $38,369,346.64 in hurricane relief from FEMA will be headed to the state, according to Senator Bill Cassidy.
Relief funds are for Hurricanes Laura, Delta and Ida.
“Louisiana communities are still picking the pieces after years of natural disasters,” said Sen. Cassidy. “This funding helps families recover and prepare for future hurricanes.”
According to Sen. Cassidy, recipients of funds include:
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital — $1,817,266.55
- Louisiana Department of Public Safety — $1,463,631.87
- City of Lake Charles — $1,205,833.45
- Lafourche Parish — $7,684,271.61
- Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development — $15,005,039.37
- Louisiana Department of Public Safety — $9,435,701.22
- City of Grand Isle — $1,757,602.57