IBERIA PARISH La. (KLFY)- The independent autopsy of a Baldwin teen reiterates the Iberia Parish Coroner’s Office’s findings that he died from possible drowning.
TMZ is reporting that a third-party agency, American Forensics, discovered evidence of a possible drowning, which they noted the first autopsy also reported.
However, the exact manner of Quawan ‘Bobby’ Charles’ death is still in question. The independent report also indicated no sign of trauma sustained while the teen was alive.
This is a developing story.
- US House passes historic bill that would decriminalize cannabis on the federal level
- Denham PD investigating inappropriate relationship at Denham High School between teacher, former student
- LDH: Louisiana averaging more than 3,700 COVID-19 cases per day over the last 72 hours
- Pfizer cuts 2020 COVID-19 vaccine distribution in half due to supply-chain issues, report says
- Police in Louisiana asking for public’s help in search for missing, possibly endangered runaway teen