IBERIA PARISH La. (KLFY)- The independent autopsy of a Baldwin teen reiterates the Iberia Parish Coroner’s Office’s findings that he died from possible drowning.
TMZ is reporting that a third-party agency, American Forensics, discovered evidence of a possible drowning, which they noted the first autopsy also reported.
However, the exact manner of Quawan ‘Bobby’ Charles’ death is still in question. The independent report also indicated no sign of trauma sustained while the teen was alive.
This is a developing story.
- LSU clinches series with Friday night win at Auburn
- Louisiana House committee advances bill prohibiting employers from discriminating against natural hairstyles
- Bill allowing parents to request cameras in special education classrooms heads to State Senate
- Louisiana troopers knew baby was in fleeing suspect’s car before both were killed in Mississippi
- Food distribution and COVID-19 vaccines sites available in BR on Saturday