BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The Louisiana COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force and the Louisiana Department of Health plan to host a free webinar titled “COVID-19 Vaccines: A Conversation with the African-American Community” at noon on Friday, Jan. 22.
Speakers will address concerns about the COVID-19 vaccine and healthcare in the Black community.
The webinar’s panelists will be LDH Office of Community Partnerships and Health Equity Deputy Director Earl Benjamin-Robinson; New Orleans East Hospital CEO Dr. Takeisha Davis; Louisiana Health Promotion Ambassador Dr. Eric Griggs; Dillard University Medical Director Dr. Corey Hebert; pharmacist Dr. Earnest Ricks; Northeast Delta Human Services Authority Executive Director Monteic A. Sizer; and registered nurse and healthcare administrator Terrie N. Sterling.
You can register for the webinar here.
- Chiefs open up offense against Pittsburgh, eye Buffalo next
- Local nonprofit dedicated to helping grieving parents holds volunteer workshop
- SU Haiti Summit ends, leaders secure ‘right direction’ for Haiti
- Monday Night: Warming up Tuesday and Wednesday; Very cold weather headed our way
- Passengers evacuated at Jackson Airport after “verbal security threat”