BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s Office arrested a 26-year-old man on Wednesday for allegedly raping or molesting a teenage girl.
Cody Jackson of Raceland turned himself in after the sheriff’s office conducted an investigation into the alleged sexual contact he had with the girl, according to an LPSO report.
Jackson, who faces two sex offense charges, was released from the Lafourche Parish Correctional Complex after posting his $150,000 bail.
- E. Eric Guirard, mayoral candidate for Baton Rouge, shares message for undecided voters
- Steve Carter, mayoral candidate for Baton Rouge, shares message for undecided voters
- Freebies and deals for Halloween 2020
- WATCH: Governor Edwards holds presser on Zeta recovery efforts
- Hurricanes or Patriots, you can decide on Prairieville High School mascot and colors