BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles announced it will release a 2019 LSU National Championship license plate on Monday to celebrate the LSU Tiger’s perfect season in 2019.
“The 2019 LSU football season was both historic and unforgettable,” OMV Commissioner Karen St. Germain said. “We are happy that our customers, the great citizens of Louisiana, can continue to celebrate the accomplishments of the 2019 Tigers with this new license plate.”
Tigers fans can get the license plate in two different ways.
The recommended method, according to the Louisiana OMV, is to undergo the online process to obtain special plates via the OMV website. Fans can then mail the required documents to the OMV’s Specialized Vehicle Unit at the Office of Motor Vehicles, P.O. Box 64886, Baton Rouge, LA 70896. The OMV will then mail customers their plates after their orders are processed.
The other way to get the newest specialty LSU plate is to request one through the OMV Specialized Vehicle Unit at 7979 Independence Blvd. in Baton Rouge or at select OMV field offices in Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Livingston, Monroe, Shreveport, Slidell and Thibodaux. They are also available at some tag agent locations, according to the OMV.
- Family finds $40K in home damage after Disney trip; kids responsible won’t face charges, police say
- “Don’t fall victim to any of these scams:” Family of Kori Gauthier says beware of social media scams
- Louisiana lawmakers advance sales tax collection overhaul
- Maserati crashes, wedges under freeway during police chase
- No charges yet in Minnesota shooting of Black man as protests continue