BATON ROUGE, La. — The celebrations keep on going in Louisiana after the LSU Tigers claimed the National Championship by defeating Clemson on Monday night, and now Raising Cane’s is joining in.
On Thursday, January 16, 2020, all of the 65 Raising Cane’s restaurants in Louisiana will be giving vouchers for a free Box Combo to the first 100 dine-in customers who buy a combo. The voucher can be used during the next visit.
“This perfect football season is cause for celebration!” said Raising Cane’s Founder and CEO Todd Graves. “The energy and excitement that Coach O and the team have brought to Louisiana is incredible and we are excited to be celebrating with our customers all throughout the state.”
- LIVE: Safety concerns persist as IOC says Olympics without fans ‘something we don’t want’
- Officer-involved shooting in Louisiana
- Caught on Cam: Officer saves 3-week-old choking baby
- Louisiana OMV offering online appointment scheduling at various locations
- Kevin Stitt becomes first U.S. governor to test positive for COVID-19