WASHINGTON — On Tuesday, Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) announced a $9.8 million FEMA grant to support tornado-related repairs.
The grant, total of $9,847,869, will be used for repairs to J.C. Love Field at Louisiana Tech University in Ruston.
“Severe tornadoes ripped through several facilities on Louisiana Tech’s campus last year, and this FEMA grant will help make necessary repairs on behalf of students,” said Kennedy.
On June 3, 2019, President Donald Trump approved a major disaster declaration as a result of severe
tornado damage in northern Louisiana. This funding is provided under the authority of the Robert T.
- Nick and Terry Saban donate to save Space Camp in Huntsville
- Geaux Black and Gold LIVE Postgame Show: Saints fall to the Raiders 34-24
- LSU season ticket holders ‘disappointed’ they didn’t get all of their tickets
- Louisiana man handed life sentence after first-degree rape conviction
- Canadian woman suspected of mailing ricin to Trump, South Texas officials linked to her 2019 arrest, deportation