BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – A Bossier City woman is $1 million richer.
Gov. John Bel Edwards announced Friday that 63-year-old Janet Mann, a retired school teacher, is the $1,000,000 grand prize winner.
The final $100,000 scholarship winners are:
- Emily Guillet, 13, of Baton Rouge
- Gavin Harrington, 13, of Rosedale
- MacKenzie Rigdon, 15, of Metairie
- Emma Fisackerly, 16, of New Orleans
- Jackson Page, 17, of New Orleans
Gov. Edwards is holding a news conference to discuss Louisiana’s response to the ongoing COVID-19 surge at 1:30 p.m.
The $1 million grand prize Shot At A Million winner is scheduled to be at the news conference.