PEARL, Miss. (BRPROUD) — FEMA says Hurricane Ida survivors in Mississippi have two weeks left to apply for assistance.
Homeowners, renters, business owners, and nonprofits in Amite, Hancock, Harrison, Jackson, Pearl River, Pike, Walthall, and Wilkinson counties are eligible to apply ahead of the Dec. 22 deadline, according to FEMA.
FEMA said individuals should have the following information available to apply for assistance:
- Address of the primary dwelling where damage occurred
- Your current mailing address, telephone number and Social Security number
- Your insurance information
- Total annual household annual income
- Routing and account numbers for checking or savings accounts for direct deposit
- A description of disaster damage and losses
Those applying for an SBA loan can apply online at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela or call SBA at (800) 659-2955.