PHILADELPHIA, PA. (WFLA/CNN Newsource) – An 11-month-old boy is in critical condition after being shot four times Saturday night in Philadelphia.
Philadelphia police say the baby was in a car with his step-mother who said she heard gunshots but kept driving until she got home less than 10 minutes away.
She told police when she went to take the baby out of the car, she noticed her car was hit with bullets and the baby had been shot in the head, chest and buttocks.
The boy was then taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children.
Police have not announced any arrests or names of any suspects.
- Woman accused of elderly neglect, abuse
- Family First: Arc of East Ascension
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Oklahoma student describes ‘horrifying’ fake Proud Boys email she received
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers