CROWLEY, La. (KLFY) Crowley Police are searching for a missing 11-year-old boy.
According to police, Landon Thibodeaux disappeared after walking outside to take out the trash Monday evening but never went back inside.
Police Chief Jimmy Broussard said the child was last seen wearing black and grey shorts, with a black shirt and flip flops.
He also wears eyeglasses, police said.
Broussard said police have learned that Landon was involved in a “little school scuffle,” earlier today and may have been afraid of an “old fashion punishment” once he got home and faced his parents.
“We don’t know this to be the case, but their is a possibility that he may have walked away.”
Broussard said his parents are worried and concerned for his safety.
It is believed that Landon is still in the Crowley area.
“We have officers out there looking for him around the city” Broussard said.
If you see him, you are urged to contact Crowley police.
- Tax Day deadline May 17: Here’s how to file an extension for 2021
- The next big dill? Beverage company to release pickle hard seltzer
- Louisiana Workforce Commission to host series of virtual job fairs
- Loved ones remember Lafayette man who died after road rage incident
- LSU Softball Earns No. 7 National Seed; Will Host Regional At Tiger Park