NATCHEZ, Ms. — A 13-year-old juvenile in Natchez, Mississippi was caught on Thursday night riding a four-wheeler that he admitted to stealing from Vidalia, Louisiana.
According to the Adams County Sheriff’s Office (ACSO), a deputy witnessed a four-wheeler on Palestine Road without headlights shortly before 10:30 PM on Thursday, September 3, 2020.
The driver of the four-wheeler, a 13-year-old juvenile, told the deputy that he had stolen the four-wheeler in Vidalia, Louisiana and drove it across the Mississippi River bridge to Natchez.
The juvenile’s mother was contacted and he was released into her custody.
According to ACSO, the owners of the four-wheeler were not even aware that it was missing until they were contacted by the Concordia Parish Sheriff’s Office.
- Nick and Terry Saban donate to save Space Camp in Huntsville
- Geaux Black and Gold LIVE Postgame Show: Saints fall to the Raiders 34-24
- LSU season ticket holders ‘disappointed’ they didn’t get all of their tickets
- Louisiana man handed life sentence after first-degree rape conviction
- Canadian woman suspected of mailing ricin to Trump, South Texas officials linked to her 2019 arrest, deportation