BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Baton Rouge Police are investigating a morning shooting at North Ardenwood Dr, which took the life of an 18 year old.
Christopher Fields was shot and killed on September 11 at an apartment complex located at 650 North Ardenwood Dr.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- LSU Falls In Heartbreaker Against Alabama, 6-5
- Saturday Night: Gorgeous tomorrow; Storms on Monday
- 12-year-old Baton Rouge cousins get vaccinated together while documenting it on social media
- St. Francisville car dealership hosts fundraiser for customer
- Former LSU LB Patrick Queen hosts first ‘Level Up’ Football Camp