JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — Troopers with the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency report two juvenile girls led law enforcement on a chase Sunday afternoon.
The chase began in Bessemer, troopers say, that led onto Interstate 59, and ended in Argo, Ala. just before Exit 148.
ALEA reports the girls were not injured in the crash. The case was turned over to the Alabama Dept. of Human Resources.
- FEMA deadline to register for Hurricane Laura is Friday, Nov. 27
- Second stimulus checks: Economists urge new round of $1,200 payments to Americans
- With most turkey trots canceled, here’s a free Thanksgiving morning workout
- Interactive map: County-by-county COVID risk assessment heading into Thanksgiving
- Severe Alert: Marginal Risk for severe storms on Wednesday; Wet stretch of weather through the holiday weekend