LAFAYETTE PARISH, La. (KLFY) A 2-year-old was found dead inside a car Sunday afternoon in Lafayette Parish.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, deputies responded to reports of a deceased male toddler around 3:30 p.m. in a mobile home community in the 6900 block of Cameron Street.
The toddler has not been identified, and no other details surrounding his death are known at this time.
This is an ongoing story that we will follow throughout the day Monday.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination event to kick off Thursday in West Baton Rouge Parish
- PREVIEW: LSU Baseball set to play host to Grambling on Tuesday
- 11-year-old boy in Crowley disappears after taking out the trash
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan