TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Investigators have made an arrest in an animal abuse cause caught on camera.
Blane Austin Colburn has been charged with first-degree animala use in relation to a video that was reported to Tuscaloosa police on Saturday.
Colburn turned himself in at the Tuscaloosa County Jail Tuesday afternoon. His bond is set at $10,000 for the felony charge.
All three dogs abused in the video are expected to make a full recovery, Tuscaloosa PD reports. Each of the dogs were checked by a veterinarian who found that one suffered from minor injuries.
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Alabama head coach criticizes LSU fans??
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff
- YouTube bans Trump for another week over inauguration violence concerns
- Sarah Thomas to be 1st female to officiate at Super Bowl