DEKALB COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Dekalb County Sheriff’s Office and the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency has issued an Amber Alert for a missing 3-year-old boy who they say was abducted by a 13-year-old girl Thursday afternoon.
According to ALEA, Jacobey Marcelle Stewart, 3, was taken by Emilia Newman, 13, at Jacobey’s home around 3 p.m. in the town of Fyffe.
Authorities say they may be traveling in a light green 2006 Mercury Mariner bearing Alabama license plate “28BK859”. They may be traveling to the Chattanooga area, according to ALEA.
Jacobey was seen last wearing a red shirt with a black and white stripe down the arms, black sweatpants, and gray shoes.
If you have any information regarding Jacobey’s whereabouts, contact the Dekalb County Sheriff’s Office at (256) 845-3801 or call 911.
- Baton Rouge Police Department searching for suspect accused of killing ex girlfriend
- Louisiana man facing two sex offense charges involving teenage girl posts bail, leaves jail
- Restaurant owners adjust to phase 3
- City of Baker to offer free COVID-19 testing in church parking lot Sept. 25
- City of New Roads to host 11th Annual Spring Street Car Show