BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) – The 6th annual Lip Sync Baton Rouge battle is going virtual, Tuesday night, benefitting the American Cancer Society.
The event, hosted by YPACS or Young Professionals for the American Cancer Society, started in 2015 and has since raised more $150,000 for the American Cancer Society.
7 teams of local celebrities, including BRPROUD’s own Jared Joseph and Harrison Golden, are preparing to take the virtual stage Tuesday, December 8.
The event will be live-streamed on Facebook and Zoom.
For more information on how to stream the event and to make a donation, click here.
- Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office investigating deadly shooting
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Diabetes: What to expect?
- Thursday Night: Fog and rain tonight; Numerous showers this Friday
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Beware COVID-19 scams: Here’s what to look for