ALABASTER, Ala. (WIAT) — Practicing social distancing can be tough when you want to celebrate your birthday, but one Alabaster family figured out how to keep the party rolling (literally) amid the virus outbreak.
Tuesday afternoon Kasyn in Alabaster celebrated her 9th birthday with the help of her family and some friends who drove through the neighborhood.
Kasyn’s excitement can be felt through the video as family friends drive through honking horns and showing signs telling her happy birthday.
The party must go one… even during a coronavirus outbreak.
- Students, faculty react to death of LSU journalism school Dean; ‘we thought he was going to be with us for a long time’
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe