A powerful… heart-stopping p-s-a is shedding light on school shootings.
The terrifying events happen at alarming rates across the country and this new ad hopes to raise awareness for signs of violence in children–
Hopefully leading to an end to deadly school shootings.
The video shows kids sporting ordinary back to school items as shooting unfolds and they have to protect themselves.
26 people, including 20 children, were shot and killed at sandy hook elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut in 20-12.
Learn more about the organization hoping to prevent future tragedies at
- COVID vaccine trial: Local participant talks about their experience
- Gov. Edwards, Whip Scalise, and Sen. Cassidy comment on the passing of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Counselors to remain available as Livingston Parish schools mourn passing of ‘special young man,’ superintendent says
- Drive-thru disaster recovery center for Hurricane Laura survivors to open in Cameron parish
- Student forced to leave high school football game because of Black Lives Matter shirt