ABBEVILLE, La. (KLFY) The Vermilion Parish School System has announced that students at Abbeville High School will not report for class Monday or Tuesday, November 30 and December 1 due to a high number of faculty and staff in quarantine.
Students will instead be in a distance learning model and must complete all assignments posted in google classroom.
The post appears below:
Classes on Wednesday are expected to be changed to virtual learning, school officials announced.
- Families hope loved ones can be found alive in capsized boat
- Head of Tokyo Olympics again says games will not be canceled
- Louisiana lawmakers weigh medical marijuana expansion, tax
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- ‘Terrible reminder that life is fragile:’ LSU president mourns deaths of 2 students