BOSSIER CITY, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – Detectives with the Bossier City Police Department Juvenile Crimes Unit obtained additional arrest warrants for 52-year-old Stacey Glenn Wilhite of Bossier City for two counts of molestation of a juvenile.
These most recent arrest warrants were filed for two criminal incidents involving one juvenile victim.
During the investigation, detectives found evidence that Wilhite had sexual contact with the victim who was under the age of 10 at the time the crimes occurred.
Willhite, who was released on bail on Sept. 16, was taken into custody at the Bossier Parish Courthouse Wednesday morning and booked into the Bossier Parish Maximum Security Correctional Facility. He is being held without bond.
According to Bossier City Police Public Information Officer Traci Ponder, there may be other victims in this case.
“It is a possibility that there are more victims out there. We encourage them to come forward and speak with our detectives about their experiences.”
Bossier Police want to encourage parents to have an open and honest conversation about this issue as it could potentially happen to anyone. If Anyone wants to speak with detectives they can call 741-8650.
- Louisiana COVID-19 hospitalizations pass 1,000-mark, highest since August
- Rules about police wearing masks vary widely across US
- GM to recall 7 million vehicles worldwide to replace Takata air bags
- Livingston man arrested for barn, vehicle fires, State Fire Marshal reports
- Gun-toting congresswoman-elect may carry Glock at Capitol