AMITE, LA – Five weeks after the shooting death of a 21-year-old Baton Rouge woman, two more people were apprehended in this case.
Raheem Harold, 19, of Roseland was captured in Billings, Montana on September 6 and is awaiting extradition to Louisiana.
Harold is facing these charges:
- One count of Second Degree Murder
- Two counts of Attempted Second Degree Murder
The second suspect who is now in custody is 27-year-old Raven Warford, of Natalbany.
Warford is currently in the Tangipahoa Parish Jail facing these charges:
- One count of Orders of the Governor
- One Count of Negligent Homicide
- Two counts of Negligent Injuring
Zion Hutcherson was shot and killed “on August 8, while attending a trail ride in Roseland,” according to the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office.
The investigation into this shooting death remains ongoing.
If you have any information about this case, please call the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office at (985) 345-6150 and ask for Detective Matt Dean or Crime Stoppers at 800-554-5245.
- Dr. Birx: ‘Louisiana made changes that saved people’s lives’
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 2 officers shot in Louisville
- EBR Metro-council gives green light for drainage projects
- Watch Live: Protests break out in Louisville, more expected across the country after Breonna Taylor case announcement