BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — All roadways in East and West Feliciana parishes are cleared for travel, the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development announced Friday.
Some shaded areas of roadways north of the La. 10 corridor may still be covered in patches of ice, so the Louisiana DOTD warns drivers to continue using caution while driving.
The Louisiana DOTD had deemed all roads in the area impassable earlier this week due to winter weather conditions that caused sleet and ice to accumulate on roadways.
- 2 more Seacor crewmembers recovered by Coast Guard, bringing the death toll to 4
- GAME BLOG: 47th Annual Bayou Classic between Southern and Grambling
- East Baton Rouge hosts Household Hazardous Materials Collection Day event
- Fourth stimulus check: Nonprofit sees additional payments as vital
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports