OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – In Florida golfing hazards are just a tad different than everywhere else.
Steel Lafferty tells WFLA he was playing a round of golf at the ChampionsGate Country Club in Osceola County on Wednesday when a seven-foot gator decided to take a leisurely stroll near his ball.
“Golfing in Florida is just different… 🐊,” Steel wrote on his now viral Instagram video.
The clip has been viewed over 63,000 times.
Lafferty tells News Channel 8 the gator did not cause any distraction however as he made par on the hole.
- Dancing trucker turns up at inauguration protest to promote peace
- Police in Louisiana arrest suspect wanted for murder of man in McDonalds parking lot
- Metal guitarist seen in famous photo arrested in connection with Capitol riot
- UPDATE: Police in Louisiana continue search for mall shooter
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Orbit reaches space on 2nd try