MILAN, Italy (KRON) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli will be performing live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli will be accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and will sing songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert will be streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page starting at 10 a.m. PST.
Italy has reported more than 132,000 coronavirus cases and more than 16,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
- Baton Rouge chef to compete in virtual Louisiana Seafood Cook-Off
- Massachusetts man dies from eating bags of black licorice
- Wednesday Night: Early evening storms; Drier by the weekend
- Louisiana officials host food and mask giveaway
- Breonna Taylor decision: What is wanton endangerment?