GONZALES, La. (BRPROUD) – 40-year-old Brandon Hoover is in custody after being captured in Mississippi.
The Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office is confirming the end of the search for Hoover who is wanted in connection with property damage and a hit and run.
APSO says Hoover is specifically “wanted for two counts felony simple criminal damage to property, two counts of misdemeanor simple criminal damage to property, and hit and run driving.”
- Traffic stop leads to seizure of bags of marijuana, THC edibles and more
- KINDNESS ROCKS: Elementary school in Louisiana is trying ‘to put a smile on someone’s face’
- LSU’s struggles just latest hurdle for resilient Ed Orgeron
- A Bayou Classic Story: The First Lady of the “World Famed” Tiger Marching Band
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments