Heavy rain has been seen throughout our viewing area and the Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office has released a list of roads that are closed and have high water but remain open:
Roads that are completely closed due to high water:
- In Donaldsonville: St. Patrick Street, Palm Dr., and Azalea Dr.
Roads that have high water but are passable:
- Highway 42 at Rosemont Dr.
- McCrory 1 Road
- Old Jefferson Hwy at Charleston Road
- Highway 930 at Highway 42
- Highway 1 South Underpass-Donaldsonville
- S. Burnside Ave from E. Rome to Vesta Trailer Park
- Joe Sevario Rd at Highway 933
- Norwood Road at Floyd Holton Road