BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — An arson of a vacant Baton Rouge house caused fire to spread to a neighboring house and a vehicle late Friday night.
Firefighters arrived to the abandoned Highland Road house to find it entirely engulfed in flames. A vehicle between that house and a neighboring house was on fire, and the neighboring home was started to catch fire from the heat, according to Baton Rouge Fire Department Spokesperson Justin Hill.
Firefighters controlled the blaze before it further damaged the other home.
- Sheriff’s office in Louisiana searching for suspect named Millionaire Forever Devine Route
- Colin Kaepernick Book ‘Abolition for the People: The Movement for a Future Without Policing & Prisons’ To Be Released This Fall
- ‘American Idol’ contestant exits show amid video controversy
- STARTING TODAY: Those ages 12 to 15 can now get the Pfizer Vaccine but, is it safe?
- CDC to say vaccinated people can ditch masks indoors in many instances: AP source