BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- AT&T will provide unlimited talk, text and data to customers who will be impacted by Hurricane Laura.
The unlimited services will take place from August 26-September 1.
More information from AT&T can be found here.
The latest on Hurricane Laura can be found here.
- Tempers flare as community discusses coastal restoration project
- Free COVID-19 vaccination event to kick off Thursday in West Baton Rouge Parish
- PREVIEW: LSU Baseball set to play host to Grambling on Tuesday
- 11-year-old boy in Crowley disappears after taking out the trash
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run