AUBURN, Ala. (WIAT) — Auburn University Campus Safety sent an email to students Wednesday after an extension cord that was tied into a noose was discovered in a residence hall.
According to the email, the noose was “quickly removed” from the common area. The email did not disclose which residence hall it was.
“Intolerance, intimidation and threatening behavior have no place on Auburn’s campus,” the email read.
The incident is currently being investigated by Auburn police. If you have any information should contact APD at (334) 501-3100 or (334) 246-1391.
- Video: Florida police laugh about shooting rubber bullets
- Ex-Bush officials launch political action committee backing Biden over Trump
- NC NASCAR driver to debut ‘Trump 2020’ race car at Brickyard 400
- Show some love to our veterans in Louisiana by writing them a special letter
- Pandemic comes as ‘blessing in disguise’ for Southern Lab student