SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – Three employees of a Shreveport grocery store are facing felony charges, accused of scheming their employer out of thousands of dollars.
The Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office says 25-year-old Deja Greer, 51-year-old Kimberly Jones and 28-year-old Gabrielle LeFall were charged with felony theft for allegedly stealing $76,349 from a Shoppers Value grocery store in the 3700 block of Greenwood Road.
According to CPSO, the grocery store reported to deputies that the women–all cashiers–came up with a scheme to commit theft by voiding transactions and keeping the money or not fully charging customers.
Greer, Jones and LeFall were all booked into the Caddo Correctional Center on their charges.
- Louisiana drivers could see an uptick in potholes after winter season
- Two Louisiana men arrested, $59K in narcotics and cash recovered
- Mother, boyfriend charged after 6-year-old killed, dumped in river, police say
- Candidate for Louisiana’s 2nd Congressional District says ‘legalizing weed is the right thing to do’
- White House COVID-19 team briefs public as J&J vaccine doses shipped to states