Florida authorities tracking a stolen car also discovered heroin, cocaine, guns and a baby alligator when they went to make an arrest.
Seminole County Sheriff Dennis Lemma announced details of the bust at a news conference Friday.
He said a deputy ran the plates on a car, learned it was stolen and followed it to a Lake Mary house.
That’s where deputies found the drugs and a baby alligator that was being kept as a pet.
- Locals arrest two men at traffic stop with drug possession
- Historic railroad caboose for sale in Louisiana
- Longtime State Fire Marshal employee dies following lengthy illness
- Department of Corrections investigating inmate attack on two corrections officers at Elayn Hunt
- BREC announces reopening’s around Baton Rouge during Phase 3