BAKER, La. (BRPROUD)- Baker City Court will be closed on August 27 due to severe weather threats from Hurricane Laura.
The latest on Hurricane Laura can be found here.
- Families hope loved ones can be found alive in capsized boat
- Head of Tokyo Olympics again says games will not be canceled
- Louisiana lawmakers weigh medical marijuana expansion, tax
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- ‘Terrible reminder that life is fragile:’ LSU president mourns deaths of 2 students